The Network empowers past participants of Federation leadership development programs to be effective leaders in philanthropy, community, and business. The Network events are where they come together to keep the momentum going and explore opportunities for continued learning, personal growth, philanthropy, networking, and collaboration.
The Network produces events dedicated to philanthropy, leadership, and Jewish expression. Here is where all the diverse, experienced, immensely talented graduates of the Federation’s leadership programs come together. A focused group of current and rising stars, members of The Network are active in the community and are passionately working for a brighter future.
Participants who graduated from any of these programs after 2000 are invited to join The Network:
- Community Leadership Institute (CLI)
- Edah Rabbinic Fellowship
- Entertainment Industry Leadership Institute (EILI)
- Geller Leadership Project
- National Young Leadership Cabinet (NYLC)
- PresenTense LA
- Rautenberg New Leaders Project (NLP)
- Russian Jewish Community Leaders Program (RJCLP)
- Young Leadership Development Institute (YLDI)