A 12-month program for committed partners in their 20s and 30s to enrich their lives socially, educationally, and spiritually — and learn about Jewish L.A., meet local leaders, and embark on their Jewish philanthropic journey.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles’ LA Couples:
- introduces participants to local leaders and the world of Jewish philanthropy
- enhances connection between partners and other couples at a similar life stage
- offers exclusive access to thought-provoking events
- provides inspiration from mentors and influential community trailblazers
- promotes personal growth and new friendships
- strengthens relationships between partners
Eligible couples meet the following requirements:
- must consist of at least one Jewish partner
- at least one partner is under 40 years of age
- both members commit to the entire program
Whether you are engaged or married, Jewish or Interfaith, or a part of the LGBTQ community–we encourage all interested couples who meet the above guidelines to explore Jewish life with us!
For more information email Julia Dick or David Kazdan at LACouples@JewishLA.org or call (323)761-8406.
Minimum household (tax-deductible) gift of $2,000 to the Federation’s 2023 and 2024 Annual Campaigns and a one-time (not tax-deductible) $500 program fee per couple required.
Applications for the 2023-2024 LA Couples Cohort will open on June 1st. If you have any questions, please reach out to Julia Dick or David Kazdan at LACouples@JewishLA.org.